Terms and conditions
- All prices shown are per room, per night, and include breakfast. Maximum occupancy per room is 2 people. See website for full details of our room rates.
- All rooms are non-smoking; smoking is permissible only in the private garden or outside areas.
- Sorry no pets or children.
- Breakfast is served within the conservatory attached to the main house, Hall Mill. This includes a cooked breakfast. Breakfast is served between 8.30am – 9.30am, we are happy to accommodate alternative times but please agree this in advance.
- Please take care when staying at The Mill. You are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages, which you cause, to the accommodation or its contents. All we ask is that you report any incidents as they occur. We do not normally charge for minor breakages, but we may send you an invoice for repair or making good if the damage or breakage is significant.
- We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions.
Check In & Departure
- We are a family home and do not employ staff, therefore our check in is between 4pm and 7pm. If you are wishing to check-in outside of these hours we will happily try to accommodate this but it must be arranged at time of booking. We do not accept liability of any loss or inconvenience to you from not being able to check-in outside of these hours if you have not pre-arranged a different check-in time.
- Departure from the room is by 11am.
Payment, Deposits and Cancellations
- Full payment is required upon booking to guarantee a reservation. Please note that seven days’ notice of cancellation is required for a full refund. We are a small business and rely mostly on forward bookings; cancellations therefore have a significant impact on us. If a cancellation or change to booking occurs within 7 days of arrival the deposit will not be refunded. We strongly advise that you have travel insurance to cover you if you need to cancel.
- Booking dates can be amended up to 7 days before the day of arrival free of charge.
- We would only cancel your booking if your accommodation was unavailable for reasons beyond our control. We would however attempt to offer you alternative accommodation. If this was not possible, or unacceptable to you, then we would refund all monies paid by you for the booking. Our liability would not extend beyond this refund.
- Any data collected during the course of the booking will be stored as a legal requirement under the Immigration (Hotel Records) Order, 1972 and in accordance with the Data Protection Act, 1998. Unless you request otherwise we will from time to time contact you about our promotions and offers. We [The Mill] will not share your details with any third party.
Use of Wifi
- Wifi can be accessed within your rooms for no extra charge; however it may not be suitable for the downloading and uploading of large data files or streaming.
Use of Kayaks and Bicycles
- Bicycles and sit on kayaks are available for use during your stay; we will provide you with life jackets and cycle helmets and can provide you a temporary roof rack to allow you to transport your kayaks to the nearest river entrance on the River Stour. However, we take no responsibility for any damage or injury to you, your party or your possessions in the use of these and we will request that you sign a Waiver form at the point of hire.