A rare find in the village! Enjoy a beautiful room with its own private garden! This room comes with comfy king size bed and a log burner to keep you warm in the winter nights.
The bathroom benefits from a freestanding cast iron bath tub and walk in shower with luxury tiles. There is a small seating area inside the room to sit and relax with a large flat screen TV.
Doors lead from the bedroom to the garden; perfect for sipping champagne and enjoying the sunshine when the weather is fine. There are a variety of fruit trees within the garden, feel free to pick some of the fruit when in season.
Birds and insects are plentiful in the summer months; and large dragonflies can occasionally be seen as they populate Chad Brook that runs alongside the main gardens of Hall Mill House.
The Garden room is very well equipped and stocked with a large flat screen TV, gorgeous toiletries by Bramley and tea & coffee making facilities.
- Approximate room size including ensuite 300 ft2
- Accessible ground floor accommodation with no stairs
- Spacious private garden with table and chairs
- Wood burner with complimentary logs
- Comfy king size bed
- Flat screen TV
- Cast iron radiators
- Coffee machine
- Complimentary selection of tea/hot chocolate/coffee/biscuits
- Mini fridge
- Iron and ironing board
- Room safe
- Cast iron bath and large walk-in shower
- Bramley toiletries
- Dressing gowns
- Off road private parking for one car
- Complimentary use of kayaks* and bicycles.